Thursday, June 20, 2013

Bring on the Mud!!

Gearing up for my next race...though this one is quite different from any other I have done. So in just a couple more days the mud will be flying....yes it's time for the Indian Mud Run!! Now I missed out on doing this last year because of a prior commitment but I made sure to sign up for it this year. This race is not for the faint at heart, but if you're a lover of trail running and love those obstacle races this is the perfect combo for you. Now this week, our Boy Scout Troop 406 and I had the privilege to take on doing the kid's course this year. I must say that I'm pretty impressed with what the boys have done. Here is just a few of the obstacles the boys have made for the kids course this Saturday:





So if you're up for adventure...come out to the Indian Mud Run in Coshocton this Saturday...and if you have kids, bring them to the kids course...the boys worked hard and they really made some great obstacles for the children...for  $ 10.00 they can go through the course as much as they would like. Warning...you will get dirty, because if you come out clean, you did it wrong...lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment